The BLUE OX1100 has been engineered in a heavy duty 16- gauge Cold-Rolled steel cabinet and finished with Polyurethane Powder Coating Paint. These smaller units can be placed in confined space applications and have quiet operation with variable speed. High efficiency micro-glass fiber is used to catch the particulate. Each unit is self-contained for use individually or in groups. The OX1100-CF is perfect for applications such as tobacco smoke, welding fume, grinding dust, or any application requiring sub-micron filtration and odor control. Silencers and mounting kits available. The CF Model also includes a 2” thick Carbon. After Filter for mild odor control. A Three Year Warranty included on all parts besides filters.
- CFM: 1,100
- Airflow: Straight Thru
- Sound Level: 48dB @ 5' (on high)
- Cabinet: 20"W x 15"T x 44" Long - 16GA CRS
- Color Options: Unit comes standard in Gray, also available in White or Brown.
- Wiring: 3 Prong Power Cord 10 feet with Variable Speed Switch Easy set up -- "Plug and Play"
- Hang Weight: 90 lbs.
- 15x20x1" 35% Washable Foam Pre-Filter
- 15x20x24" 95% 6 Pocket Bag Filter
- Warranty: 3 Years on all parts (not filters)
- Technical Specifications
- Grille / Louver: 4-Way individually adjustable blades/fins
- Finish: Chemical Resistant Powder Coating
- Motor: PSC Type 1/4hp Direct Drive with Thermal Overload
- Power: 115V 60Hz Single Phase 3.5 Amps 500 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.