30 Cigar Lockers Unit With Humidifier | Flat Doors (Estimated Delivery 4-5 weeks)
These Cigar lockers are made in United States with 100% Spanish Cedar wood. No particle boards.
100% Spanish Cedar wood is recommended for storing cigars. Everyone in the cigar industry uses Spanish Cedar, because if it's properties. It has a bitter taste and keeps bugs away, it enhances the flavor of the cigars and it helps maintain the humidity level of the humidor while the humidification is not running.
- Every locker comes with locks and keys and master key.
- Standard Humidifiers Moist-N-Aire or Humidifresh
- Total Dimensions - Height: 61 ¾" Width: 75" Depth: 17 ¼”
- Each Locker - Height: 11" Width: 11" Depth: 11 ½”
- 29 usable lockers, 1 locker holds humidifying unit
- Flat Doors (Raised, Glass Panels, Wire Mesh Available on request)
- Brass name plate for each locker included
- Locks with one master key included
- Combination lock also available
This image shows Walnut finish. We can do any finish option you may want. Samples are provided upon request.
Cherry, Walnut, Dark Walnut, Ebony, Esspresso Brown, Black
Back with Holes (standard) and wire mesh are available for humidification.
You can manually fill distilled water in the humidifier or you can buy RO filter (extra charge) and run a water line direct to the humidifier for automatic water fill.
For a custom quote please call Ben at 888.501.3227