Wine Enthusiast Siena Wine Credenza - Nero with Two 28 Bottle Wine Cooler
- Dimensions: 36"H x 75"W x 25"D
- From Italy's finest craftsmen, this premium-quality wine credenza is hand-made from tulip and walnut hardwoods
- Hand-stained in rich nero color with patina applications
- Features 3 rolling wood shelves that hold 9 wine bottles each, a spacious storage area with a sliding pocket glass door, adjustable shelves, and room for our 28 Bottle Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator
- + $575.00 WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
24 bottle & 28 bottle wine refrigerator options are not available to California due to California Energy Commission Energy Efficiency standards which regulates the appliance maximum annual energy consumption (kWh).
Let impassioned Italian design steal your heart. Leave it to Italy's finest craftsmen to make you fall in love with furniture. This premium-quality wine credenza is hand-made from tulip and walnut hardwoods, then hand-stained in rich nero with patina applications. Accented with solid brass hardware and features...
3 rolling wood shelves that hold 9 wine bottles each, including larger Pinot Noir and Champagne bottles.
1 spacious storage area with a sliding pocket glass door, adjustable shelves, and room for our 9-glass Stemware Rack*.
Also includes a deep rolling top drawer for even more storage.
* Stemware rack sold separately. 2 sets of screws are included with the stemware rack, please use the shorter set of screws to ensure the table top of the Siena is kept in tact.
Our Sienna Credenza is designed to fit up to two of our 28-Bottle Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator*Both Included*
Color swatches are available. To obtain one please contact a Sales or Customer Service Representative at 800.356.8466.
Dimensions: 36"H x 75"W x 25"D
**Important Note: When installing the 28 bottle units into your credenza, you will need to remove the back panel. This easy process requires removing the screws from the back of the unit. *Note: Shelving is meant to hold standard Bordeaux size bottles, using larger size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily remove any of the shelves. This will also prevent scraping the labels on the larger bottles.