So looks like you partied too much last night or just getting prepared for a party, well the later is a good thing to do. But anyways I will give you some tips that will help you feel better.
1. Sleep Good: I have read so many times that we should be active during the day we feel hungover, which is true but most of the people that feel hungover are deprived of the sleep too. So make sure if you were out till late night, you need to get enough sleep to start your day right.
2. Drink Water: Everybody knows that drinking water will work but most of the time people still forget to do it. Water will replenish the fluid you lost last night.
3. Workout: I know you are thinking I can't even stand straight and you want me to workout but trust me on this one. If you manage to get that sweat out of the body you will feel much better afterwards, there is no other match to this. But make sure you have eaten and drank enough water that you don't pass out while performing the activity.
4. Sports Drinks: Sports drinks work well too as they release carbohydrates slowly to your body and the electrolytes that your body need.
5. Avoid Caffeine Drinks: Even though alot of us are habitual to have a cup of coffee every morning but this could make things worse. Caffeine drinks dehydrates your body which is what we don't need.
Share this post